We are currently in St. Louis visiting our friends April & Adam. They just moved here a few weeks ago. We wend to a Cardinals game last night... they lost to the Mets AGAIN. It's hard to believe that the 2006 World Champs are struggling so much with the Mets. Is this not the same team that was the BEST last year? What has happened to my Cards? The good news is that we got replica rings of the teams World Championship Ring. Cynthia and I both got one... and then we ended up sitting next to a Mets fan (who thank God wasn't annoying) and he gave us his. So I have 3 of them. It's actually a pretty cool collectors item. Too bad they weren't the real 14K gold with 8K of diamonds and rubies like the real ones. Then I could ebay em. O Well. I will try to post pics and more about our 4 days in St. Louis as it happens.
Josh
No comments:
Post a Comment