Sunday, November 13, 2011

Eyes..... Better to See you with, my dear!

So i wish that contact lens makers would figure something out. Here's why...

This morning as i was typing, I realized that I could not see the computer...Then I realized i must have lost my contact. I say "contact" because primarily I use my left eye to see. (*side note..When i was in kindergarten I went on a field trip to McDonalds- while there i had an accident with a drinking straw and now have a corneal scar on my right eye, causing me to favor sight out of my stronger sighted eye.) Anyways, as in any other circumstance, i kinda squished my eyelid around to feel if my contact had gotten 'off track.' It seemed it had...only to realize later that apparently my eyelid was just squishy feeling today. And another thing, it is NOT easy to find a contact when you cant see without it. and IT IS NOT EASY to locate when you cant see and what it most likely fell on was an old patchwork quilt.... Needless to say, after minutes of giving eskimo kisses to the quilt in a game of seek-n-find for my contact, it was not found. Had to resort to getting a new one.

Wanna guess where it was? ON THE KEYBOARD of the laptop. go figure.
so here's my thoughts on this.... 1) I really wish that if i had to lose one it could've been as they were ready to throw out instead of being a new pair.... 2) Contact lens makers could make soft lenses not harden SO fast! no way possible to wear one that has been in the air a minute....

anyhow, I sure am thankful for the sight I do have. especially with some form of corrective lenses. :) otherwise, this post may have looked a lot more like this....

la;lsdkjf;laks;klnwklalksdnfnalskdfnnnnl alskd a qliier oir ,...

ha!

No comments: